Tips and Tricks to Win in FIFA 17
Now game players must be spending lots of time playing the FIFA 17 game, thus here we offer you tips to help you win in FIFA 17, which are aimed to remind of you something in the game and what you should notice.
The goal of the game is to score. So what you need to do is to try to score and prevent opponent from scoring. What you need to di is the right to possess the ball. The opponent can't score if you control the ball. If you control the game, and keep your opponent constantly on the move, they will not only get frustrated, but also possibly tire their players out. Here are what you should bear in mind. First, do not always look for a forward pass. Second, play with five in midfield. Third, choose a team with a high passing stat in midfield. Fourth, do not constantly abuse the over-the-top ball. Fifth, keep the ball and draw your teammates closer to you. Last, not pass among the defense, unless it is the 90th minute, and you are 1-0 up, then pass away.
Now you have the ball, then you need to pass the ball and try to finish the scoring. Heading and shooting are what you need to do. As for the heading tricks, there are several points you should notice. 1. Watch your player's time and seek the proper time to jump. 2. Power your header properly. 3. Use the correct cross and hold the LB button to put in a deep cross to creat a much more powerful header.
In terms of shooting tricks, you need to use your RB button correctly and try to make fake shot to mislead your opponent. Especially with long-shot takers, drive your shots at a distance. Some people insist on running their keeper out every time you bear down on the goal. It is difficult to take the keepers, so you need more practice.
By the way, you should defend your ball when you are in possession. Defending is arguably the most difficult part of the game. Below are tips to enhance your defensive strength.
- Do not run your defenders out all the time.
- Assess the team you are playing against. This is key. Knowing their tactics and what they do is half the battle. The quicker you figure out their tactics, the better chance you will have of defending against them.
- Do not constantly switch players to try and get the ball back. Instead, concentrate on marking the opponent closest to you and switch when you see the opportunity. Constantly spamming the switch button will only disrupt your players' defense.
- Focus on stopping passes. Keep your defense in formation and mark up the passes your opponent makes. Stopping passes is key to preventing the other team from scoring.
In addition, dribbling and skill moves are a vital part in the game. Working on skill moves that you can easily replicate and use them in specific situations where they'll be much more helpful. There are things you should do:
- Use LT when in a tight situation to turn away from your opponent.
- Use LB in an even tighter situation to stop the ball and make the smallest touches possible.
- Do not overuse skill moves.
- Be unpredictable so that the opponent can't figure out.
The most important thing is to choose your team wisely, which can fits your playing style and you need to choose the best formation or a formation that will benefit you.
Hope these tips can be a little helpful to your playing. One thing you shall do is to keep practice properly and firgure out the way to win. If you you do not have enough coins for your game, you can get FIFA 17 coins on our website, which will provide you with cheap coins to help you save money. You can also consult our live chat to solve your puzzles.