Talking about Your FIFA 17 Wishlist
Already played EA Sports FIFA 16? What was missing in the game? Got any creative useful ideas for its next version? Write here for us how you would improve EA Sports FIFA 17. Share your suggestions and thoughts by writing down your FIFA 17 wish-list here.
EA Sports has begun the development of FIFA 17 after successfully releasing FIFA 16 in September of 2015. We can expect the release of FIFA 17 is the same month in 2016.Which features should the next version of FIFA have? What should the controlling-system, gameplay, players, clubs and teams database or FUT in FIFA 17 be like?
Let's talk about your ideas, suggestions, concepts and comments for FIFA 17.
Here are a few features gamers wants to been added in FIFA 17.
1. Press Conferences: The MOTM should be able to get interviewed after the match where he will receive the MOTM award. Also, the managers can take part in post match press conference. With this upgrade, you will receive bonus coins or EXP if you can make an?excuse that Jose Mourinho has not used.
2. Full Training Sessions: FIFA 16 has partial training sessions that can be used to develop a player. However, FIFA addicts on the internet want full training sessions in FIFA 17.
3. Agent Mode: You will be able to play as a agent or at least an agent needs to be added to negotiate your deals.
4. CHAMPIONS LEAGUE: Do I need to say ?any more?
5. Taking your shirt off Celebration: Why do not we have this already? Seriously EA. Also, make it available for Women's game.
6. Mix up the career mode: We want changes in the career mode. Anyone bored of playing same thing over and over again?
7. More Women in the game. Well, according to some.
8. Custom Celebration and Skill maker.
What do you want in FIFA 17? Just comment.