New FIFA 16 Presentation Updates Revealed
FIFA 16 is coming in September and fans are eager to know how their favourite game has been updated. Today EA Sports have offered some updates on the presentation of the game.
The updates can also be seen in the new trailer, Sights and Sounds of FIFA 16. These include:
- Game menu updates, including video presentation of new FIFA news and Full-Time Highlight menu option.
- "Authentic Match Day Experiences"
- Over 450 new and updated player Starheads – These include the new Women's National Teams, FUT Legends and Barclays Premier League, Spanish league players and many others from around the world.
- New weather conditions and different times of the day – Stadiums will include greater variety of weather options, with nine choices available. These include sunny, overcast, rain, snow, hazy, partly cloudy, foggy, random variable rain showers and flurries.
- Over 900 fan chants from grounds all over the world. Including PSG's "Allez Paris" and Liverpool's "When The Reds Go Marching In".
- Vanishing Spray has been added to the game.
- New Sideline Celebrations – Ability to run to the nearest cameraman for a close-up or make a dash to substitutes bench to celebrate.
- Story of the Season – Full story of your club's season. Commentators will remark on key storylines and notable players. In-game statistics will also be shown.
- World-Class Commentating – Expanded into FUT Legends, Pre-Season, and Women's National Team.
- Commentary options will also include Arabic, Brazilian, Portuguese, French, German, Italian, Latin American Spanish, Japanese, Polish, Dutch and all new Russian Commentary team. These will be available for all consoles and PC.
All of these improvements to the game are done to make the gamers feel more immersed in the experience. Hopefully the gameplay can live up to all the updates that have been revealed.
Some comments about videos:
- Messi looks so weird in the last celebration clip.
- Think the commentators need to be a bit more realistic, like scoring a last minute goal and they just say "oh he's hungry for goals" isn't realistic enough.
- Make the title celebrations more realistic like fans running on the pitch even though that would be hard.
- Make player career mode better.
- Finally we won't have to hear when the commentators refer back to the World Cup, I was in 2020 in a Career mode and what did I hear? "Diego Costa, didn't have a good World Cup in 2014...."
Are you looking forward to all these new updates? Let us know your thoughts below.