FIFA 17 Troubleshooting Issues and Fixes
FIFA 17 has been released for a while. Even though some people are enjoying the game, and also there are some people complaining the troublesome issues. In this page, we listed the issues and solutions to fix.
1. The FIFA 17 welcome screen has no response
First, disconnect any USB peripheral or controllers you aren't using. Second, try to start playing. If you're still stuck, go to step 3. Third, make sure your controller is assigned to your profile using these steps:
- Press the Xbox button on your control to return to the Xbox One dashboard
- Go to Settings > All Settings
- Go to Kinect & devices > Devices & accessories
- Choose the controller you're using
- If you don't see your Gamertag next to Assigned to, then choose the Assign to someone option and choose your profile.
2. Can't exit penalty kicks drill
Choose a different set piece and back out as you normally would. You can also press Select, which allows you to quit.
3. Not get pre-order packs or FIFA Points
Exit and re-enter FUT. You may need to do this multiple times before you see your content.
4. The people don't have faces in The Journey
What you should do first is to go to NVIDIA Control Panel -> Manage 3D settings -> Program Settings. Then choose FIFA 17 game. Next choose the preferred graphics processor: High-performance NVIDIA processor. Last step is to specify the settings for FIFA 17 by checking the box next to Application-Controlled.
5. Can't join the online session
If you have trouble accepting invites, it may be because the game has not finished installing. You should fully install the game before trying to access any online mode.
Another troublesome issue is that - FIFA Ultimate Team Club established date didn't carry over to FIFA 17. EA is trying to fix this.
Any other issues for FIFA 17? You can reflect your issues to EA. Need coins for FUT? Of course, choose us, as we website is a good place to give you discount for cheapest FIFA 17 coins. Connect us and get coins for your game.