FIFA 17 First Patch Notes Update Released for PC, PS4 and Xbox One
EA has announced that the title update 1 is available on PC, PS4 and Xbox One, which will bring changes to gameplay, Ultimate Team, Pro Clubs and more.You can check via this official website. And also EA revealed the new components for the 2016/17 Premier League broadcast package which you can see below in action:
Addressed the following in gameplay:
- A situation where cancel was unresponsive after requesting a clearance.
- A rare situation where the penalty shootout should have ended earlier.
- Increased the CPU AI tendency to attack directly.
- An issue where players sometimes overrun the ball after a skill move.
- Increased the chance of error from ground crosses (triple tap).
- Improvements to ball physics where shots off the goal posts lose too much speed.
- Goalkeeper positioning for corner kicks.
- Improvements made to player switching from corners and free kicks.
- An issue where the player would control the ball instead of attempting a clearance.
- Improvements to contested headers logic from corner kicks.
- General fixes for player controlled celebrations.
- Cut scene for contentious fouls can now be skipped.
- Improved the general responsiveness of shooting.
- Minor improvement to passing responsiveness when the ball is in the air.
In Pro Clubs, EA increased experience required for the higher overall ratings in Pro Clubs and addressed an issue where a player's customised facial features did not display properly in game.
In Career Mode, EA addressed a situation where the CPU AI would frequently leave star players on the bench.
In terms of Ultimate Team, EA made such changes below:
- FUT Single Player difficulty no longer defaults to your CPU setting.
- Addressed an issue where the player is forced to substitute an injured player in FUT online matches.
- Corrected the shooting and crossing text in custom tactics
EA also got Visual Changes:
- Added new components of the 2016/17 Premier League broadcast package.
- Updated team kits, banners and flags for Velez Sarsfield and Tigre.
- The goalkeeper now correctly celebrates after catching the final penalty in a shootout.
- Addressed an issue where the selected kit isn't the one used in-game.
- Addressed frame-rate issue during pre-match skill game.
- Addressed an issue where the fog from a player's breath was detached from their position.
- General overlay fixes.
However, EA Sports has not yet specified when this update will hit the game on PC Xbox One and PlayStation 4. If anything else still needs fixing in FIFA 17, connect them and they'll figure out. Our online store is a good place to sell FIFA 17 coins at cheapest price to you. As you can enjoy the everyday news, and you can connect us if you have any question about your order.