FIFA 16 Ultimate Team of the Week 30
Each week EA Sports creates a FIFA Ultimate Team Team of the Week (TOTW) based on players in the real world that are in form for that week.
Saturday's early match in England saw Chelsea defeat last-place Aston Villa 0-4 at Villa Park. Pedro scored twice in the second half to help the former champs get three points.
Also on Saturday, Atlético de Madrid took care of Real Betis 5-1 with Antoine Griezmann scoring twice and helping set-up another. With FC Barcelona losing later that evening to Real Madrid, only six points separates first-place Barcelona with second-place Atlético.
Pedro is one of the Premier League players to make this week's team and that's due to his brace as Chelsea breezed past strugglers Aston Villa. Wes Morgan grabbed a goal whilst defending to a high standard to ensure Leicester got the win and a clean sheet.
- GK: Rene Adler – Hamburger SV (Germany)
- CB: David Luiz – Paris Saint-Germain (France)
- RB: Alessandro Florenzi – AS Roma (Italy)
- RB: Carvajal – Real Madrid (Spain)
- RM: Pedro – Chelsea (England)
- RM: Hulk – Zenit St. Petersburg (Russia)
- CAM: Hakim Ziyech – FC Twente (The Netherlands)
- CAM: Kaka – Orlando City SC (MLS)
- ST: Antoine Griezmann – Atlético de Madrid (Spain)
- ST: Thorgan Hazard – Borussia Monchengladbach (Germany)
- ST: Alexandre Lacazette – Olympique Lyonnais (France)
- GK: Michael Schlingermann – Sligo Rovers (Rep. of Ireland)
- CB: Wes Morgan – Leicester City (England)
- CB: Mustafa Yumlu – Trabzonspor (Turkey)
- CDM: Jonny Howson – Norwich City (England)
- RM: Ebenezer Assifuah – FC Sion (Switzerland)
- ST: Suso – Genoa (Italy)
- ST: Florion Andone – Córdoba CF (Spain)
- CB: Jose Maris Basanta – Monterrey (Mexico)
- LM: Pablo De Blasis – 1. FSV Mainz 05 (Germany)
- LM: Taison – Shakhtar Donetsk (Ukraine)
- LM: Hernani – Olympiakos (Greece)
- ST: Eder – LOSC Lille (France)