FIFA 16: Title update 3 for PC version
FIFA 16, the popular football simulation video game from EA Sports, has received its title update 3 for the PC version. PS4 and Xbox One will receive it at a later date, the official post states.
Title update 3 for FIFA 16 will add some new content like star heads for teams promoted in Barclays Premier League and new third kits.
This update will also be addressing some of the issues faced by FIFA 16 players. The players can expect improvements in match-making, fix for the exploit to win/loss record, correct country flags, PS4 issue causing screen size to change and more.
The update will also be addressing issues in FIFA Ultimate Team. Some issues that have been identified include Compare Price improvements, Goalkeeper being selected by default, image of the ball did not match that which was selected and many more.
FIFA 16 was released on 22 September, 2015, for PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One. This year's FIFA 16 contained female players for the first time and it has 12 women's national teams. The game contained 78 stadiums that include 50 real-world venues.
Below are the patch notes as detailed in FIFA forums:
- Star heads for some players, many of which are from the newly promoted Barclays Premier League teams this season.
- New third kits have been added for Roma, Barcelona, and Inter Milan.
It addresses items that were identified by the community and FIFA Live Service team, namely:
- Improvements to online matchmaking
- One instance of a team celebrating a goal at the wrong moment
- An exploit to win/loss record in FIFA Online Seasons.
- Correct country flags appearing in FIFA Pro Clubs.
- One instance of Pro Club accomplishments resetting for a small number of users.
- An issue on PS4 that caused screen size changes to not save correctly.
It addresses issues in FIFA Ultimate Team:
- Updated the default value assigned to the Buy Now option to the max value when listing an item for sale on the Transfer Market.
- Improvements to Compare Price when used on consumable items.
- Issue where your Goalkeeper was the default selection for all Player Roles.
- An issue in settings where the image of the ball didn't match the selected ball.
- An issue that caused a shared Concept Squad to be displayed as a playable squad in the EA Sports Football Club news feed.
- An issue with the use of historical kits by your opponent in Play a Friend's Squad.